This ad has expired.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join our team based in Leicester. You will join us on a full time, temporary basis (initial 12 month contract covering maternity leave, with potential opportunity for a full time role) and in return for your hard work and commitment we are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break)
- Bonus Birthday holiday
- Payday lunch! Monthly team lunches on the company
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink
- A great working environment
As our Web Developer you will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of digital projects, across various platforms and using the latest technologies. You’ll be a key member of the project delivery team - we’ll value your input and expect you to collaborate closely with other members of the team.
We’re looking for someone with experience – either within an agency, in-house or freelance.
Responsibilities of our Web Developer include:
- Creating technical solutions to complex digital problems
- Testing and optimising output across a range of devices
- Collaborating with Developers, Designers and Account Managers
- Contributing to the direction of the development team
- Contributing to the wider business ambitions and goals
Skills and Experience required of our Web Developer:
- Self-motivated with a desire to always be learning
- Experience with modern front-end build tools – CSS processors, task runners, version control and deployment systems
- Experience of front-end principles such as web standards, responsive design, accessibility and page performance
- Experience developing bespoke themes/templates within WordPress and/or Drupal
- Experience working from designs within Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop and similar design software
- An eye for detail and ensuring the small things matter
- A desire to be challenged and expand your skillset
Views: 148 / Location: Leicester / Closes: 13-09-2019
Similar Laravel job
View more Laravel jobs in Leicester
We’re a customer-first digital agency who help our clients develop their businesses through brilliant digital products and campaigns. Think of us as your very own digital department or extended team.