Full Stack Developer
Full stack Developer with experience of PHP and Vue.js is sought on a fully remote basis for one of the UK's largest web hosting companies based near Nottingham who are looking to revolutionise hosting accessibility for the UK start up space.
With industry leading co-founders this company place employee happiness at the heart of every business decision creating a forward thinking, entrepreneurial culture that embodies modern flexibility.
This Full Stack Developer will be joining a growing development team of 5 answering directly to a co-founder affording this Developer scope to bring new ideas, technology and a personality to the role with a level of autonomy that allows ownership of projects right through to deployment.
This Full Stack Developer should have most of the following key skills:
- Strong OO PHP
- PHP framework exposure (Laravel, Symfony, etc)
- Vue.js knowledge
- Experience developing RESTful API's
- Git version control experience
- Agile methodology understanding
- Responsive web development exposure - Bootstrap
- Any microservices architecture experience would be a real plus
In return this Full Stack Developer will receive:
- Starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000 DoE
- Full remote working
- Flexible working patterns
- 33 days holiday
- Choice of technology
- A relaxed, inclusive working environment
- Regular salary reviews
- A well structured progression scheme in line with the company's expansion plans
So if you are a Full Stack Developer looking to add additional skills to an already well rounded skill set then please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
Full Stack Developer, Nottingham (Fully remote)
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
PHP, Laravel, RESTful API, Git, jQuery, Bootstrap,Vue.js
Views: 10 / Location: Nottingham / Closes: 23-07-2022
Similar Laravel job
View more Laravel jobs in Nottingham