Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a permanent PHP Developer to join an award-winning full-service agency based in Essex.
Duties & Responsibilities for the PHP Developer:
* Helping to maintain legacy websites written in a mixture of PHP, Laravel and Craft
* Working collaboratively with the design and strategy teams to deliver effective solutions
* Providing estimates for new feature requirements/deliverables
Requirements for the PHP Developer:
* Commercial development experience with:
* PHP, Laravel 5-8
* CSS/SCSS skills
* Knowledge of:
* Cloud hosting knowledge (DigitalOcean, Forge, AWS)
* Linux/LEMP server knowledge
* To be motivated, driven and keen to progress in your development career
* Experience with Craft
* Experience integrating Payment Gateways and/or 3rd Party APIs
* Performance optimisation experience
* Sketch and Adobe Suite experience
* HubSpot API/CMS
This company truly care about team culture and benefits include:
* Allocated budget for training and mentoring
* Office closure over Christmas
* Regular social events throughout the year
* Free bar on Friday afternoons
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest
Views: 11 / Location: Southend-on-Sea / Closes: 12-11-2021
Similar Laravel job
View more Laravel jobs in Southend-on-Sea