Application Support Analyst Laravel PHP
This ad has expired.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Technical Operations Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Technical Operations Team within UK Information Systems (South), you will help drive/facilitate/manage
- Production availability and support of Service Layer applications and services for Voice, Broadband and Mobile Provisioning and Repair services
- Support Out Of Hours routine implementation of changes in the sets of applications and services
- Liaise with and support of the application Operators and internal users to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Develop and maintain a web-based PHP (Laravel) application to simplify and improve support processes, provide complete B2B automation, automate and innovate support processes
- Manage and resolve Production support tickets and Incidents within resolution SLAs
- Competently devise methods or production-quality tactical software to bridge defects and gaps to allow time for a subsequent strategic code response
- Provide practical support to the various Customer Support Group teams in the management and repair of business workflows that have been disrupted through bugs, gaps or defects
- Participate in a rotating On-Call shift as part of 24x7 Production support to deliver out of hours cover
- Adapt and grow into hot technologies such as; Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Teamcity, Laravel, Splunk, Cloud computing and Virtualization, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Our team Analysts are required to be highly motivated and demonstrably capable of performing proactively across the full scope of work covered
- Strong technical competencies required include Oracle PL/SQL, Perl or PHP scripting,
- Forensic analysis of Application function and Systems data in Oracle Databases, Log files, XML, JSON, HTTP
- Production management of micro-applications and microservices, APIs and network messaging technologies (JMX, JSON, Web)
- Solaris/Linux OS application deployment and support, shell operations
- Incident management and Problem resolution
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Views: 166 / Location: London / Closes: 25-11-2019
Similar Laravel job
View more Laravel jobs in London
There’s plenty to talk about when working here . Bumping into TV presenters. A different lunch menu every day. The comfy sofas. The onsite gym. Time out to focus on career development. Only at Sky. Intrigued? Visit us on social to see for yourself.